Fidelis Cloud stops modern intrusions that traditional packet-focused IPSs miss and reduces the time to respond and resolve threats from hours to minutes
Bethesda, MD – January 31, 2017 – Fidelis Cybersecurity™, the leader in next generation intrusion prevention, announces the launch of Fidelis Cloud™, the industry’s first and only next generation intrusion prevention solution delivered from the cloud.
Fidelis Cloud combines the advanced automation, detection and analytic capabilities of Fidelis Network with the added convenience and economy that comes from a cloud-delivered subscription model. With Fidelis Cloud, Fidelis maintains the infrastructure so users can focus on security without the distractions of provisioning, patching and maintaining their next generation intrusion prevention security applications.
Fidelis Cybersecurity will be demonstrating Fidelis Cloud at RSA 2017 at booth #933 in the South Hall, Moscone Center. Schedule your demo with Fidelis at RSA.
Fidelis Cloud provides several benefits over traditional on-prem intrusion prevention systems, including:
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: Since Fidelis maintains the infrastructure the application is always up to date and users can focus on their core mission — protecting the organization – instead of provisioning, patching and maintaining security applications.
- Simple Pricing: Fidelis Cloud is offered as an annual subscription and priced based on the total protected network bandwidth and the number of days of historical information available for look-back detection and investigations.
- Rapid Deployment: Fidelis Cloud can be provisioned instantly with easy-to-deploy network sensors. Organizations can transition seamlessly from proof of concept to production with no interruption of service.
- Cost Effective for Small and Distributed Organizations: Unlimited access to virtual sensors means organizations can now afford to protect low-bandwidth and remote offices that were previously beyond their budget.
Fidelis Cloud provides a range of unique capabilities that are not available from other IPS solutions. These include:
- Attack Detection at All Stages of an Intrusion: Fidelis Cloud’s session-based approach goes beyond packet-based signatures. It sees the entire inbound and outbound communication stream up and down the entire network stack, which allows it to detect and prevent attacks at all stages of an intrusion – not just the initial exploit.
- Automated Alert Enrichment: Fidelis shrinks the time it takes for analysts to detect, validate and triage alerts from days to minutes. With each alert, Fidelis Cloud delivers integrated forensics so users can see what was happening before, during and after the alert and take appropriate action.
- Focus on Threats, Not Just Vulnerabilities: Fidelis Cloud uses a combination of rules, signatures, context, dynamic analysis and behaviors that are better suited than Snort alone for detecting modern threats. They also generate fewer false positives.
- Detection in the Past and Present: Fidelis Cloud automatically applies new intelligence to rich historical metadata from your network and endpoints to detect attacks in the past and provide additional context.
- Network and Endpoint Integration: Out-of-the-box integration automatically validates each network alert and tells you if the attack actually happened on the endpoint. In addition to prioritized alerts, users get all the key information to understand the who, what and where associated with the compromised in one interface.
Fidelis Cloud is generally available today and includes all of the benefits of the new Fidelis Network 8.3 release, which was announced today in a separate press release. Fidelis Endpoint™ capabilities are currently available in Fidelis Cloud for early adopters and will be generally available in the spring.
- Watch the overview video.
- Learn more about Fidelis Cloud.
- Visit the Fidelis Network product page.
- Read the summary of a study entitled “The Total Economic Impact™ of Fidelis Network™”
About Fidelis Cybersecurity
We prevent intrusions. And we do it relentlessly. Whether attackers are trying to gain a foothold in your network or accessing sensitive data on your laptops and servers, Fidelis detects it. Then, we tell you everything you need to find them and stop them in minutes (not days or weeks). We call it next generation intrusion prevention. And we’re the first and only company to deliver it from the cloud. It’s why 40% of the world’s most valuable brands rely on Fidelis to protect their most valuable assets. To learn more about our products and incident response services, visit www.fidelissecurity.com and follow us on Twitter @FidelisCyber.