The Latest Release of Fidelis Elevate Enables Management and Deployment of Decoys in the Cloud Along with Enhanced Detection and Analysis Capabilities Across the Network and Endpoints
Fidelis Cybersecurity, a leading automated detection and response provider, today announced that its latest release of the Fidelis Elevate™ platform can protect cloud assets by deploying and managing deception defenses in cloud environments. By creating active decoys that mimic an organization’s critical cloud assets and luring attackers to the deception environment through breadcrumbs placed on real assets, organizations can ensure a strong first-line of post breach defense – both on-premises and in the cloud.
“As we saw with Tesla’s cloud services being exploited, enterprises are moving critical assets and processes to the cloud – and attackers are targeting these assets,” said Tim Roddy VP of cybersecurity product strategy for Fidelis. “Our latest release gives customers the ability to protect their cloud assets through a deception defense that constantly monitors traffic and can automatically suggest matching decoys for the organization’s assets as the network changes.”
Fidelis Elevate is an automated detection and response platform that dramatically improves the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations by delivering comprehensive network visibility, breach detection, intelligent deception, automatic alert validation and endpoint detection and response. The Fidelis Elevate platform includes Fidelis Deception™, Fidelis Network®, and Fidelis Endpoint® – all of which are available via on-premises or cloud deployments.
In addition to deception defense in the cloud, Fidelis Elevate also now enables analysts to configure playbooks to take automated actions on validated alerts. For example, analysts can automatically perform network isolation of an endpoint that is confirmed to be infected.
Highlights of the latest platform release include enhancements across each product module:
- Fidelis Deception
- Create decoys in the cloud that mimic your critical cloud assets and deploy breadcrumbs on your real assets that will lead attackers to the decoys.
- Constantly analyze internal network traffic and automatically adapt decoys to match an organization’s network and cloud environment as changes occur.
- Self-manage deception defense in the cloud or have Fidelis manage it for you, reducing the investment in on-premises infrastructure.
- Fidelis Network
- Configure a playbook of one or more actions to automate the response to network and endpoint alerts.
- Retroactive detection of newly found IOCs, now augmented with a Sandbox analysis report of the object.
- New advanced prevention capabilities include enabling the ability to block malicious objects based on a custom signature feed.
- Fidelis Endpoint
- Improved enterprise deployment capabilities for speed and ease of large-scale implementations.
- Enhanced detection capabilities including new, behavioral rules written by the Fidelis Threat Research Team.
- Streamlined interaction for analysts with event details visible on a process timeline to show alerts and events with proper context.
Fidelis helps organizations dramatically improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their security operations, minimizes attacker dwell time and ensures the strongest pre- and post-breach defense. Availability of the latest Fidelis Elevate modules will be rolling, with the latest release of Fidelis Deception being generally available now. The planned general availability of Fidelis Network and Fidelis Endpoint is May 15. To learn more about the latest release of the Fidelis Elevate platform, visit us at RSA booths 1709 and 1809, online at www.fidelissecurity.com, or request a demonstration.
About Fidelis Cybersecurity®
Fidelis is the leader in automated detection and response. The Fidelis Elevate platform dramatically improves the effectiveness and efficiency of security operations by delivering comprehensive network visibility, intelligent deception, alert validation, and automated response across networks and endpoints. Fidelis is trusted by the most important brands in the world. See what you’ve been missing. Visit www.fidelissecurity.com.
Fidelis Cybersecurity Contact:
Fidelis Cybersecurity is a leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions. Fidelis combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage by providing full visibility across hybrid cloud / on-prem environments, automating threat and data theft detection, empowering threat hunting and optimizing incident response with context, speed and accuracy.
By integrating bi-directional network traffic analysis across your cloud and internal networks with email, web, endpoint detection and response, and automated deception technology, the Fidelis Elevate™ platform captures rich metadata and content that enables real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment. Fidelis solutions are delivered as standalone products, an integrated platform, or as a 24×7 Managed Detection and Response service that augments existing security operations and incident response capabilities. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense. Get in the hunt. For more information go to www.fidelissecurity.com.