Rapid growth, new capabilities and consulting services reduce data theft, exposure and reputational risk
Fidelis Cybersecurity, the leading provider of products and services for detecting and stopping advanced cyberattacks, today announced strong growth and new product capabilities that enable security teams to detect and stop attacks that other solutions miss. During the first nine months of the year, the company grew revenue 52 percent on a year-over-year basis. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s most valuable brands rely on Fidelis Cybersecurity’s products to protect their most valuable assets.
Fueling this growth and customer expansion has been Fidelis’ determination to bring in the best and brightest security experts to meet the rising customer demand for its products and services. Recent accomplishments include:
- Integration of Resolution1 Security into Fidelis
- Growth of the global employee base from 150 to over 300
- Expansion of the management team to include a new chief financial officer, chief marketing officer and senior vice president of sales
- Certification as a PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI) by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI SSC)
- Onboarding of several major global brands and organizations as customers
“We are successfully executing on our vision to deliver an integrated network and endpoint solution,” said Peter George, President and CEO, Fidelis Cybersecurity. “Fidelis is all about focus and speed. Our goal is to help our customers optimize their security environments so they can respond faster and more intelligently. Our growth over the last nine months demonstrates that our customers share this vision.”
“Fidelis now has strong network and endpoint security solutions coupled with its professional services offerings,” wrote Rick Holland and Chris Sherman, analysts at Forrester. “Competitors should take note of the new Fidelis.”
Fidelis also announced new releases of its two flagship products: Fidelis XPS™ and Resolution1 Endpoint. The new releases, which are both generally available, deliver new integrated capabilities that allow security teams to trace attacks they see on their network to the specific endpoints attackers have compromised.
In addition to the rapid, progressive unification of the network and endpoint products, updates in the new releases include:
- Deep visibility into network behavior and activity so users can detect malicious and anonymous network behavior deeper and faster than other solutions
- The unification of real-time network analysis, advanced malware detection, endpoint monitoring, data theft protection, and network security analytics in a single solution
- A new, intuitive user interface that improves usability and automates routine tasks
- A new scoring algorithm that ranks the importance of alerts based on user input and crowd sourced feedback from Fidelis’ extended user community
- The integration of network and endpoint solutions so that security teams can proactively hunt across all endpoints to find compromised systems based on network-generated alerts
- Optimized performance that reduces job times and provides better data reliability so organizations can detect and respond to incidents more efficiently
- Cybersecurity Guide, Incident Response and Threat Vectors chapters available here
- ThreatGeek Blogs:
Fidelis Cybersecurity Delivers Rapid Growth and New Products blog
Resolution1 Endpoint as a Malware Slayer Part 1: Conquering Malware in a *nix Environment blog
Resolution1 Endpoint as a Malware Slayer Part 2: Deeper Functionality for Faster blog
Hunting You’ve Been Attacked, Now What? blog
Source: Brief: Endpoint Security Innovation Is Intensifying, Forrester Research, Inc., September 18, 2015
Fidelis Cybersecurity is a leading provider of threat detection, hunting and response solutions. Fidelis combats the full spectrum of cyber-crime, data theft and espionage by providing full visibility across hybrid cloud / on-prem environments, automating threat and data theft detection, empowering threat hunting and optimizing incident response with context, speed and accuracy.
By integrating bi-directional network traffic analysis across your cloud and internal networks with email, web, endpoint detection and response, and automated deception technology, the Fidelis Elevate™ platform captures rich metadata and content that enables real-time and retrospective analysis, giving security teams the platform to effectively hunt for threats in their environment. Fidelis solutions are delivered as standalone products, an integrated platform, or as a 24×7 Managed Detection and Response service that augments existing security operations and incident response capabilities. Fidelis is trusted by Global 1000s and Governments as their last line of defense. Get in the hunt. For more information go to www.fidelissecurity.com.