Increase endpoint visibility, reduce response time from hours to minutes, and enhance your endpoint protection.
Greater Visibility Means Deeper Insight
Fidelis Endpoint provides visibility into all endpoint activity including process actions, logged in users, registry writes, file system activity, and memory. Detect threats by applying Fidelis Insight threat intelligence, custom alert rules, YARA and OpenIOC formats to analyze, alert, and collect system events. Fidelis visibility is always on, whether the endpoint is on-network or off.
Respond Instantly to Attacks
Automatically respond to any detection by executing tasks either shipped with the system or customized for your environment. Response tasks include endpoint isolation, creating and using restore points, process termination and file wiping. You can also jumpstart investigations including memory analysis, vulnerability scans, and system inventory. Integrate with Fidelis Elevate to execute response actions to threats detected in the network.
Enhance Your Endpoint Protection
Fidelis Endpoint can be enhanced with Fidelis AV so you can see exactly where threats originate. Fidelis AV provides both traditional signature and heuristic-based detection and prevention of threats on the endpoint. Process scanning allows users to block execution of processes by hash or with easily created YARA rules.
Flexible Deployment Options:
- You maintain and manage all agents and software
- Fidelis professional services assists with deployment and training
- Maintenance fees includes intelligence updates from Fidelis Threat Research Team
- License additional agents as your needs grow
- Infrastructure maintained by Fidelis, so you can focus on security
- Rapid deployment and immediate implementation
- Scale up as you grow with as many endpoint agents as you need
- Uninterrupted service as you transition from a trial to production
- Simplified subscription pricing based on number of agents and storage needs