Given the wealth of artifacts that can be collected from endpoints, they are excellent resources for providing a comprehensive view into the activities of users and active attackers – and they are a critical piece of gaining holistic visibility across the environment.
Download this paper now to learn how Fidelis Endpoint can be used to simplify security teams’ workloads, while improving their ability to detect and hunt for threats. Notable findings from the SANS product evaluation include how Fidelis Endpoint enables:
- Behavioral monitoring: Captures endpoint activities from end to end, simplifying triage and investigation activity
- Post-analysis analyst activities: Quick links to indicator tracking or enterprise scanning
- Built-in threat hunting capabilities: Real-time and historical data searches and tasking
- Threat intelligence and scanning: Capabilities to integrate third-party data into your organization
- Inventory management: Complete inventory of software with automatic correlation and alerts based on known CVEs
Seeing is believing – watch the Webcast where SANS expert Matt Bromiley and Fidelis SVP of Engineering, Jerry Mancini, examine and demonstrate how the Fidelis platform ensures holistic visibility while automatically correlating events and providing context and insight to make investigations faster and simpler than ever.
“We found that Fidelis Endpoint offers organizations a robust capability for gaining high level insights into the state of their various endpoints, while also offering drilldowns into key granular details that are crucial for effective detection and response. But perhaps our biggest highlight, across both papers, has been the ease with which Fidelis Elevate brings network and endpoints together.”