Enterprise security operations are complex, with siloed visibility across networks, endpoints, and cloud. Understaffed, under skilled, and overwhelmed teams manage too many disparate tools that neither provide comprehensive visibility against ever-evolving threats nor the ability to detect breaches and loss of critical data.
Organizations need a unified security stack that delivers contextual perspective across the entire environment, faster detection and response to malicious activity at every stage of the kill chain, and mitigation of data leakage and exfiltration. By integrating full network visibility, endpoint detection and response, data loss prevention, and deception, Fidelis Elevate provides understaffed and overwhelmed security teams with greater context, enriched analysis, and automated workflows. Now security teams have the ability to quickly take actions against threats and data leakage with certainty.
Join us for this live webinar and demo as they show how Fidelis Elevate provides:
- Comprehensive threat visibility across networks, endpoints, and cloud environments
- Powerful threat detection across all stages of the attack lifecycle
- Automated threat response
- The ability to mitigate data leakage and exfiltration
- And an active post-breach defense that reduces dwell time
Kaustubh Jagtap, (KJ) Product Marketing Manager, Fidelis Cybersecurity
Marty DeConcilis, Manager, Federal Sales Engineers
June 5, 2018 - 11:00am ET